Surgeries under local anesthesia for patients who inevitably need it
What is Microscopic Surgery?
Under the motto of "The treatment of back diseases without surgery", Godoil Hospital has treated 90% of its
patients with non-surgical therapy except for the patients where surgery is essential and unavoidable. For those
patients, we have introduced a safer Microscopic surgery conducted under a local anesthesia.
- Due to the use of a local anesthesia, it is safer with no negative aspects of a general anesthesia.
- Due to minimizing the incision, there is almost no bleeding and it leaves almost no scar.
- There is little risk of damage to normal tissues and less pain after surgery.
- Because the recovery time is faster, the patient can return to normal life within a short period of time.
- When you feel weak in the knees and cannot walk
- When you can not see the toilet properly
- In the case of paraplegic symptoms
- When all other therapies for disc treatment have no effect